We are TORRYBURN INVESTMENTS LTD with registered company number SC601004 and registered address 134B SOUTH COLLEGE STREET, ABERDEEN, AB11 6LA. Our Data Protection Lead can be contacted at Keith@torryburninvestments.com. We have produced this privacy notice in order to keep you informed of how we handle your personal data.
1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
2. What information do we collect?
We collect information that is submitted by the user including name, email address and telephone number. By submitting your personal information via this website, you are consenting to that information being shared with third parties. See section 4 below.
3. How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
- to enable us to contact you regarding enquiries submitted via this website
- to provide you with the information, products and services you ask for
- for statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services
- to personalise repeat visits to our website
- to tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you (see section 5 below)
4. Who will we share your information with?
In order to assist with the sale of mobile homes we may share your information with
- The home owner of the mobile home you enquire about
- A third party estate agent who is marketing the mobile home you enquire about
5. When can we contact you in the future?
We would like to send you information about our own products and services, as well as those of selected third parties. We may do this by post, telephone, email or SMS, unless you have told us that you do not wish to be contacted in this way. We will always ask you to confirm in advance that you are happy for us to allow third parties to contact you by email. If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at Torryburn Investments Ltd, 134B South College Street, Aberdeen, AB11 6LA.
6. How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
7. How can you access and update your information?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address below. Please note that we may charge a small administrative fee for the provision of this information.
134B South College Street
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
8. Does the policy apply to linked websites?